Welcome to Rodi’s family blog and George Galis, my beloved dad.Friend, whoever you might be feel free to write a comment or feel free to drop me a line in an email and be sure to introduce yourself. (especially if I know you). My email address is rodiagnusdei @ gmail.com
‘I am just a “nobody”; trying
Welcome to Rodi’s blog! Here’s an inspiring song whose words are at the heart of what this blog is all about- giving praise to the Lord God almighty. I cannot listen to these 2 songs without singing along at the top of my lungs when no one else is around Give it a try yourself sometime!
- He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
- like one from whom people hide their faces He was despised, and we held Him in low esteem.
- Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God,stricken by him, and afflicted.
- But he was pierced for our transgressions,he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him,and by his wounds we are healed.
- We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way;and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- He was oppressed and afflicted,yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter
- …Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer
- …For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
…the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. John 1:29
In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!” Revelation 5:12
Behold the Lamb of God- who died, and rose 3 days later and is coming back in glory for His church.
On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” Acts 1:4-5
They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. Acts 1:10-11
What a wonderful promise Jesus left us with!
Pull up a chair and read, view, study with me…