Adultery in the Heart
27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
C J Mahaney (via) Gabi Bogdan
An honest assessment from guys:
- The temptation towards lust does not stop. It is continual, it is aggressive, it does all it can to lead men down to death.
- The way an immodest girl presents herself to the world is bait for my sinful mind
- there’s not a man I know that doesn’t struggle with lust
- it is disappointing to walk into a church or church event and face the same temptations I face in the world
- to the girls who don’t follow the pattern of the world – Thank You! You are following Scriptures command and helping your brothers in the process.
- Let us be a church where men are committed to purity and women are committed to modesty